Friday, November 24, 2006

Priorities

I had another topic to write on today, but recent events require me to lay out some ground rules for what men of substance are seeking in women. Speaking as one who is trying to get right spiritually in order to be a good husband and father one day, I've come to the conclusion on what I need and what is good for a marriage in general.

1) If he doesn't call you, don't call him. Let him pursue you. It's very scary when you're blowing up his phone all day especially when you know he is doing something important. You come off desperate and needy, two things that set up for a bad relationship.

2) We DO love an independent woman. We want a woman that has enough going on that all I am trying to do is to grab a niche in her world. Which leads me to...

3) The man is not your world. He does not complete you, you should be already complete and he desires to complement you and help you in your life, not live it for you.

4) What he says, he means it until he gives you a reason to distrust him. And if he does, he's not worth your time anyway. REALLY LISTEN to what he says!

5) I'll wrap it up with simply this: Luke 12:31. Hit it up....

If you have the ears, then hear....Peace and blessings...One....