Saturday, October 21, 2006

help restore my faith

Wassup, readers? Hope this finds you well because it's not for me right now. Gotta say now, faith in women is pretty low right now. I'm not going into the details, but let's just say that once again, someone promised something and once again was lying. I used to defend you, ladies, when you said men didn't know what they wanted, lied to get what they do want, and were unsure about who they wanted to be with. Well, guess what, no longer. I've come to the conclusion that too many women are in the same place. I've tried respectful, decent, caring, understanding, romantic, supportive, and honest, but these don't work. A woman is quick to take advantage of this just as fast as a man is of a woman. So what's the use? Ladies, let me know that you're out there somewhere with a clear understanding of what it really takes to have a good man. I'm not complete, but my efforts are there and it's frustrating trying to be something better than that basic human nature but coming across who strive not to exceed that. I'm at a loss....wonder if the monestary is still an option....Peace...