Thursday, November 02, 2006

dangerous spot

Wassup readers,

Well after the dreary, hopeless letter I wrote last time, things have gotten better . However, I've realized a new phenomenon that I was not aware of and I'm just learning about myself. I'm wondering if the last chapter in my sad, limited and sometimes bizarre romantic adventure is still subconsiously needing to be dealt with. I'm at a wierd point, I'm loving attention and seeking it with a little too much fervor, yet trying to avoid anything where my heart can get involved. The breakthrough has come in the form of realizing how players are made. The disturbing part is that I'm on the verge of it. Not good. So, solution? I don't know, never been at this point before, probably going to require some soul searching and unfortunately some forgiveness is in order of those who took the heart and ran with it. I'll keep you posted....peace.....