Monday, July 10, 2006

Faithful to the end (nothing but love for Common)

Hmm, GMG moment that also involves a lil praise for my main man, Common and those of you taking care of home. The GMG moment comes in to play with a reading of today's article. Being a physics nerd, gotta give props to Einstein, if you ask any random homeless man on the street clutching a botttle of ripple, who was the greatest physicist ever and he'll surely answer Einstein or he'll say he has to go to the circus to feed the monkeys, depending on his mental stability. So the article described letters released my his daughter at his university, well post mortem anyway. In them, he basically described his relationship with the women around him when he traveled lecturing in Europe, describing them as "freinds." It has been confirmed that they were mistresses while he was married twice, the second time to his cousin for convenience. Besides the obvious gross incest factor, the fidelity factor is disappointing. Is it me, or does it take alot from a man's accomplishments once you find out he couldn't remain faithful to the woman he pledged his life? I mean the man won a nobel prize for the photoelectric effect (big deal in physics world quantized energy....woohoo....God, where is my pocket protector) and the theory of relativity and yet he can't decide that hey, I'm gonna keep my little brain in my pants and think with the big one and decide that I'll only love my wife. So now it's been decided that the ultimate accomplishment of any man on this planet to take care of his wife and love her, love his kids and raise them how to be a contributor to society, and to make the world a better place in some way, shape, form or fashion. Peace and blessings.....