Tuesday, February 26, 2008

amongst the chaos....inner thoughts reign

Wassup people? I'm currently slacking from a gang of work due on Thurs. but today has been a day of many thoughts on many subjects and many people, so if you can't get if off the mind. First and foremost, single life is a mixed bag. It's interesting meeting new people and getting different perspectives about so many things, but the the negative side is you meet new people. Naw, seriously, dealing with people teaches you patience and just hearing how things progress in other's lives has helped me to slowly follow others examples and do the right thing like Spike once told us. The major thing I've learned from the past couple years is people have so many sides that it takes a good amount of time to even scratch the surface. On the back of the thought, I think that you can know someone for years and still learn something new about them. From a purely positive standpoint, that's exciting. The thought of true growth and desire to find out where one fits in this life is assuring to see in others. I think of all the people I know and I genuinely hope that they all find out more about their path and themselves and hopefully share it with me. Growth is a beautiful thing, so if you're doing so, share it with me. If you have a side I don't know, share it with me (within reason, I'm a shoulder, but I'm not a therapist).

On a music note, check the new Janet. That joint is hot. I'm also feeling Consequence (check the track with John Legend, it's fiyah), Erykah B's new one, and my man Pete Rock laying the beats on a new LP. Peace to all and remember get at somebody with what you're figuring out and save the rest of us some time and pain.....