Friday, October 03, 2008

Soundtrack PT II

I've been saying for a while now that I was going to post this and I finally have. Life is keeping me busy so not much to say right now but there is a whole lot on the mind so you'll be getting new stuff soon. Enjoy and hope all is well. Peace and love....



The Soundtrack To My Life
Opening Credits: I was Made to love her- Stevie wonder
Waking Up: Reality -Adrianna Evans
First Date: Newness-Musiq
Falling In Love: Fallin' in love -Faith evans
The Love Scene: More and More -Brian Mcknight
Rebellious Youth: Me against the world -2Pac
Brush With The Law:   Renegade -Styx
Fight Scene: 2nd Round Knockout -Canibus
Breaking Up: Lucille -Anthony Hamilton and Take a Bow -Madonna
Return Of The First Love: Cry me a river -Dinah Washington
Getting Back Together: Can We fall in Love again -Darien Brockington
Secret Love: Just My Imagination -The Temptations
Life's Okay: It Breaks so easy -Johnathan Rice
Mental Breakdown:   blackberry Molasses -Mista
Making A Fresh Start: Imagine Me -Kirk Franklin
Driving:                Drive -Incubus  
Learning A Lesson: This will all make sense someday -John Mayer
Deep Thought: Blue in Green -Miles Davis
Christmas: Christmas Time is Here -Vince Guaraldi Trio (Charlie Brown soundtrack)
Flashback: Fire and Rain -James taylor
Broken Heart: Dreaming with a Broken Heart-John Mayer and Nothing Even Matters -Lauryn Hill
Partying: 1 Thing -Amerie
Achieving The Dream: Stand -Donnie McClurkin
Regretting: Stupid -Toni Braxton
Long Night Alone: When Sunny Gets Blue -Will Downing
Death Scene: Silent Lucidity -Queensryche
Funeral: Best Thing that ever happened to me -Gladys Knight and the Pips
Closing Credits: Happy Being Me -Angie Stone