Tuesday, April 21, 2009

random thoughts as finals begin

Once again, I'm in the thick of the end of the semester with final papers, final homework and finals! So right now, my mind goes through a series of topics throughout the day that if I really sat down and wrote down my thoughts, I could write a meaningful blog, but as it is, there are only 24 hours in the day so I can only do so much.  So here goes just a sample of what has run through my mind in the past month. 


1) How is Kim Kardashian a size 2? If she's a size 2 then my baby's a size -10. 

2) Family guy has lost its zeal, now Seth McFarlane has just decided to push his liberal agenda and how much he dislikes God. Man, first Dave Chappelle, now family guy, all good things must come to an end or come to a point where it sucks. 

3) Kanye has officially decided to not endorse the idea of giving it all to Jesus, now he just chooses to "walk it out." How's that working out for you, Kanye

4) Twitter has worn out its welcome, I liked it the first time when it was called texting.

5) First you give an embarrassing gift to the PM of England and then you bow to the Saudis? Obama, what are you doing? Bet you didn't think you'd be in over your head so soon.  Be careful what you wish for....

6) Girls who talk about how much men suck at the age of 19 and 20 need to first meet some men. The older these girls try to act, the more they show their true age. Getcha' mind right: men chase you, not vice versa

7) The Shack is now one of my top 3 books of all time.

8) Are they ever going to call real calls in the NBA? When does college football start again?

9) Um, if white women are going to continue to have black children, I'm going to need them to learn how do their hair because we don't need pickaninnies running these streets. 

10) Pirates are roaming the seas hijacking boats. What century is this?

11) I just don't buy this global warming......

12) So now the world conference on racism is now saying the Jews are racist toward the Palestinians, hmmm, maybe it's just good old fashioned hate that goes back to oh.....biblical times? Who are we kidding, this has nothing to do with race, it has to do with the fact that Ishmael and Isaac have butted heads from day one, and now the UN is going to have a conference on it? Useless organization....

13) Texas wants to secede....where do I sign up for that??

14) Next year I will be in the South Pacific with my future wife, I am counting down the days....literally. 

15) Mos Def is doing a movie with Mike Epps? Mos, you died a little in my eyes....

16) Infowars.org....open your eyes to the truth.

17) I'm really feenin' for good music to be released right now because if I hear another Autotune machine, I may blow up a Virgin megastore....no joke....I'm looking up bomb recipes now....just kidding FBI....or am I?

18) What's up with this gay agenda? So now anyone who doesn't agree with the MINORITY of gays in Hollywood suddenly they are close minded and wrong? Whatever happened to free speech? Good for Miss California for standing by her convictions. 

19) God only made one religion: Judaism and it was to prove a point; we can't do this on our own . Shame on religion for making people dependent on institutions and robbing them of a relationship with Christ. 

20) Times are tough but He takes care of his own.


I'm out....Peace and blessings as always....