Saturday, April 08, 2006

why did the raccoon cross the road?

For those of you who know me, know what took place this Friday and I must say it was a great time. I hope to look forward to more posts with post-day enjoyment with good company. However, a grind my gears moment in true fashion is referenced to my title for this post. The answer: to make me feel guilty for killing something and to bless my tires with brain matter. Thanks raccoon, why don't they realize that cars are little faster and bigger than they are? Very irritating to hold the death of a creature on you because of course unintentional killing is so unexpected that you feel that you should feel complete sorrow but you don't want to at the time because you're enjoying the moment. It's almost as if the event requires you to be somber when you don't want to. So for raccoons reading this piece, please stay of the road and stick to raiding garbage cans. I can't take this irrational guilt any longer.