Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's been a while, I know, not a great deal has been grinding my gears as of late. Finished my first year of grad school, almost done with an internship that was a great experience, and have someone back in my life that is very special and makes me immensely happy. So I know, to my GMG fans, sounds perfect, perfectly boring. Well, shut up and be happy for me. If you do, I'll lay out my latest GMG subject: men. Now I don't want to pull an Oprah moment and bash all my fellow brothers, there are many taking care of home, my boy the Reverend a classic example. However, there's still too many who can't get it together. I grow tired of hearing stories of men who commit after they lose a good thing when they did nothing but dirt during they're time at bat. Sometimes we have to realize that we've struck out, we did a half-ass job at making something work, and we failed. It's difficult in a nation full of average people, B and C students, to realize that average effort doesn't get the results we desire. Wake up out there fellas, there's always someone who can love them better, so make sure you're on point, otherwise you may the immortal words of LL from another: "when you hit it tonight, I hope she scream my name right...." Cherish her love. Peace....